Thursday, October 27, 2011

life events part one

Lets go back to August of 2009 I was engaged to a girl and all she wanted was sex, I fell and indulged these desires and I feel that I screwed up and part of me thinks Girls don't want anything to do with me anymore. though I am engaged I feel that My fiancee feel awkward around me and I feel a little awkward around her as well. at times it gets to the point that I have to call a date short or take her home early so I don't give in to my sexual impulses.
Lets go back again to 2004 I had a male friend we will call him Frank, I have a secret relationship with that was mostly sexual I was 14 or so at the time.
I am now 21 and I have had several problems with similar things I cant look at any woman in the same way nor men, I always to do more then look but I have to keep my feelings and impulses in check

No comments:

Post a Comment